The club maintains its own gas dock available to members and visitors during posted hours - hours CHANGE! Please ask someone.
- There is a waste pump-out on the gas dock
- Gasoline can only be dispensed by a member who is certified during regular hours. Plan ahead!
There is no diesel available at the club. Diesel sources include:
- Perry's Landing: two clubs west
- Presque Isle Marina across the bay to the north - please CHECK THIS before visiting for fuel! They may NOT be in operation (4/2019)
Gas Dock Hours change often. Gas cannot be pumped without the presence of a trained, certified member:
If you are a member, review this page
Normal Hours of Operation (updated 4/15/19):
- Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 8am to 11am
- Wednesday and Friday 6pm to 9pm
- All shifts are 3 hours.
(If no member is scheduled to work the gas dock during the normal hours of operation, the gas dock will be closed and no fuel will be dispensed – except during lift-in/lift-out – Sorry, there are no exceptions to this rule)
Who May Purchase Fuel and How to Pay:
- Only members and registered overnight guests may purchase fuel from the CPYC Gas Dock.
- Payment is due at the time of purchase, no exceptions.
- Guests must pay by $US dollar currency. There is no charge for a pump-out.