The club maintains its own gas dock available to members during posted hours. There is also a pump-out next to the gasoline pump.
You cannot pump gas without a Certified Gas Dock Attendant (CGDA) at the pump. Certification can be had from P/C Dave Runser.
Normal Hours of Operation (updated 4/15/19):
- Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 8am to 11am
- Wednesday and Friday 6pm to 9pm
- All shifts are 3 hours.
(Please note: If no member is scheduled to work the gas dock during the normal hours of operation, the gas dock will be closed and no fuel will be dispensed – except during lift-in/lift-out – No Exceptions!)
Who May Purchase Fuel and How to Pay:
- Only members and registered overnight guests may purchase fuel from the CPYC Gas Dock.
- Payment is due at the time of purchase, no exceptions.
- Members must pay by check, payable to “CPYC.”
- Guests must pay by $US dollar currency. There is no charge for a pump-out.
Members staffing the Gas Dock:
The Gas Dock work flow procedures have changed. The fuel log sheet documents the updated instructions. Any questions please contact our Treasurer.