The club maintains its own gas dock available to members during posted hours. There is also a pump-out next to the gasoline pump.
MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE RULES ABOUT PUMPING GAS! IF YOU ARE CAUGHT PUMPING GAS OUTSIDE THE POSTED RULES BELOW IT WILL REALLY BUM EVERYONE OUT.
>> Get scheduled! Email Dana
You cannot pump gas without a Certified Gas Dock Attendant (CGDA) at the pump. Certification can be had from P/C Dave Runser.
Normal Hours of Operation (updated 5/4/2020):
- Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 8 am to 11 am
- Wednesday and Friday - 6 pm to 9 pm
- All shifts are 3 hours
Gas, Gas Dock Rules (5/5/2020)
- The Club extends to overnight guests only, the courtesy of purchasing gas from the Club’s gas dock. Guest payment for gas is to be in American dollars only.
- Pump out will be free to members and non-members purchasing gas. (Otherwise there will be a charge.)
- Only one gas dock attendant is required to man the gas dock under posted hours. Multiple people can work the gas dock but hours can only b e claimed by one person.
- A “certified attendant” will be educated on proper safety and operational procedures.
- A certified attendant will be on site at the gas dock at all times while fuel is being dispensed.
- The certified attendant will be responsible to ensure all safety procedures are followed,documentation completed and payment received.
- A list of certified attendants will be posted at the gas dock to assist members and guests when fuel is required.
- The gas dock will have regular scheduled hours during the week to be established by the B&B based on certified attendant availability.
- The gas dock will also be available for fuel during the hours of 6AM to 9PM seven days per week provided a certified attendant is available.
- There must always be 2 people on site at the gas dock during fueling operations: the certified attendant and the vessel owner.
- The vessel owner cannot also serve as their own attendant and a spouse/DSO cannot serve as an attendant.
- Certified attendants will earn a minimum of 1 work party hour and a maximum of actual clock time for assisting other members with fueling their vessel(s).
- The gas dock will be closed to all fueling between the hours of 9PMand 6AMto ensure maximum safety in the event of a spill or emergency situation during non-daylight hours.
- The gas dock will also be closed for the year the day after final lift out and re-open for the season on May 1st annually.
- Only CPYC equipment, member-owned watercraft and registered transient watercraft are to be fueled.
Members staffing the Gas Dock: