Join our club!
We've turned CPYC into the area's best and most affordable yacht club.
Our club is conveniently located on the bayfront highway in Erie, PA (find out where this is).
If you are looking for an AFFORDABLE club with a pool, new docks, restaurant and bar (nearby) - you've found it!
We want you to join us!
New members must be recommended and voted on before privileges begin. Get a tour by contacting the membership chair.
- Free winter storage
- On-site gas pump & pump-out
- Spacious clubhouse - Show me more!
- Full kitchen - Show me more!
- Modern showers
- Ice, laundry, soda machine
- In-ground pool, hot tub
Monthly parties and events
Facts (updated 3/2014)
- Initiation fees are $4,000
- Yearly dues are $500
- Slips are $25 per foot per year
Recently (Jan. 2012), the Erie Yacht Club mailed a letter with local marina/yacht club rates. We put our own costs against that analysis and discovered this:
- Over a 5-year period CPYC is nearly $9,000 less than local marinas
- Over a 5-year period CPYC is nearly $13,000 less than Erie Yacht Club
We're also a short walk from all the events along the bayfront at Liberty Park (8 Great Tuesdays, Art Festival, etc.)?
Check out the events at Liberty Park here.