INFORMATION SHEET FOR PERSONAL USE OF CPYC CLUBHOUSE
By submitting this form to Commodore Perry Yacht Club and requesting permission to hold an outside/private party on club grounds I agree to the terms and conditions published in the club rules (esp. page 12-13) and bylaws. Further, I assume all liability for any and all incidents which occur to property or individuals during my party or event.
By requesting to hold an outside/private party, to the fullest extent permitted by law, I further agree to defend (including attorney’s fees), pay on behalf of, indemnify, and hold harmless Commodore Perry Yacht Club, its elected and appointed officials, employees and volunteers and others working on behalf of the Commodore Perry Yacht Club against any and all claims, demands, suits or loss, including all costs connected therewith, and for any damages which may be asserted, claimed or recovered against or from the Commodore Perry Yacht Club, its elected and appointed officials, employees, volunteers or others working on behalf of the Commodore Perry Yacht Club, by reason of personal injury, including bodily injury or death and/or property damage, including loss of use thereof, which arises out of or is in any way connected or associated with this contract.
Please note the following information regarding CPYC Clubhouse usage:
- As per CPYC rules, 18 non-members are permitted to attend your function for every member in attendance.
- Outside party limited to 65 people .
- Member must clean clubhouse after personal function. (Vacuum is located behind door and broom is in closet.)
- Member cannot use Clubhouse supplies, containers, etc. for personal functions.
- Member can purchase ice from ice machine for personal function.
- If member uses CPYC towels, dish towels, etc., member must wash items and return to CPYC Clubhouse.
- Member is not permitted to use CYPC tap system for personal function.
- Outside parties are limited to the clubhouse, patio and veranda areas (excludes use of pool and pool area).
- During all outside party's there will be a designated area of three (3) tables that can be used by club members.
- See the CPYC Rules and Procedures (page 12) for a listing of complete rules regarding use of the clubhouse.
- Please do not write your function on CPYC kitchen calendar without prior approval of date
You MUST use the form below (it will go to Eric and Karen) or DOWNLOAD and PRINT THIS and mail it.: